The Domino N610i is the only label press that combines the productivity of flexo printing with the flexibility offered by rapid job change digital technology. Its range of impressive features include industry standard 333mm (13”) print width, up to 7 colours (including opaque white), 600dpi ‘native’ print resolution and operating speeds of up to 75m/min (246ft/min).
As an example of how it could lead to greater sales growth and increased profitability for your business, the N610i can produce up to 2,250m of product in the same time to perform a 30 minute flexo make-ready.
The Domino N610i capacity can produce 3,000m (9,900ft) per hour at 50m/min (165ft/min). Our label press uses vibrant UV curable inks and is the only UV digital ink jet system capable of printing shrink sleeve applications.
- Print speed up to 246 fpm (example: print over 1 million 3” x 3” labels in just over 5 hours) – double the speed of most color digital printers and print systems.
- High resolution 600 x 600 native dpi; ability to print 600 x 1200 dpi. The higher native resolution means that smaller drops are printed (as small as 6 Pico liters) in order to create greater details for images as well as small point size text.
- Imaging width 13.11”; media width up to 13.4″.
- Achieves over 90% of the Pantone range, plus white has opacity over 70%.
- Vibrant UV curable inks are designed for a range of industry standard self-adhesive label stocks including coated paper, polypropylene and polyethylene.
- Applications include food and beverage, pharmaceutical, industrial, security, automotive, health and safety, consumer goods and personal care.
- The jumbo unwind system with automatic lift gives ease of use to the operator to get rolls of stock quickly on and off the press…up to 39″ diameter rolls of stock. You’ll need fewer roll changes, maximizing efficiency. There’s an option for in-line finishing as well.
- The UV ink-only pricing model eliminates many steps, labor and material costs in your production process.
- No plate making, no sticky back tape, no plate mounting, and no plate inventory.
- Powered by EskoArtwork, so your prepress is fast and easy. Digitize and print.
- The easy-to-use Print Queue allows you to go from job to job to job, maximizing uptime.
- No stoppage is required for image changes. Change SKUs, colors, designs or printer jobs on the fly.
- Maximize the printer quality with web cleaning, web steering, and corona treating.
- Kyocera printheads – faster than other inkjet piezo printheads.
- Superior rendering of small print type, 2D codes, and image detail on the widest range of substrates.
- No worry of color variations between operators providing you consistency from printer job to job.
- Limited operator intervention – the N610i has the same best-in-class iTech attributes of CleanCap, ActiFlow, and StitchLink…just like the K600i.
- Enjoy lower cost of ownership than other digital label printing technology.