Exceptional print quality, unlimited flexibility and extremely cost effective print process, using the latest technology.
• Up to 75m/min running speed, 600 x 600 dpi resolution
• No plate costs, No minimum quantity, Small & Medium run lengths
• Extremely durable, light fast, resistant inks
• Excellent White on Clear or Silver capability
• Metallic finishes, Lamination, Weather-resistant
FLEXOGRAPHIC LABEL PRINT
The traditional way of printing adhesive labels is called Flexographic Printing. Our facilities are equipped with a
Proflex SE Machine and associated finishing equipment, meaning we're set up and ready for any size of printed
label job, up to tens or hundreds of thousands.
Our in-house team of print experts and designers make the process incredibly simple, and Flexographic Print
(which, once the plates are ready, is incredibly fast at producing high-quality labels) is always a popular option.
It's also ideal if your brand has a specific Pantone reference associated with it, as our Flexo setup can replicate
it perfectly and ensure brand and product continuity.
Flexo also offers a number of attractive finishes for labels, such as cold foiling which we can run in-line as part of the
label printing process. It’s the perfect way to make a statement with your labels and it’s probably more economical
than you think; we also offer special effect varnishes, lamination, back slitting and perforation.
• Up to 6 colours
• UV or water-based inks
• De-lam / re-lam
• Print on reverse
• Print on the adhesive
• Numerous substrates
• Special effect varnishes
• Cold foil
• A4 sheets
• Back slitting
NIKKA - AUTOMATIC LABEL INSPECTION SYSTEM
Compares deviations like colour change register and die-cutter movement.
When the deviation exceeds the set tolerance the machine stops and shows
the operator the position of the defect.
• 100% full web camera inspection.
• Detects print errors at speeds up to 320m/min.
• Compares against a known good image of each label or previous good job.
• The ALIS system detects typical print faults like colour change, broken/missing text,
ink spots, register change and missing labels.